Release. Renew. Reset.
Therapy is a confidential and private environment in which to gain insight, prepare for growth, and set the stage for safe personal challenges and dynamic balance.
San Diego, CA 92116
(Near Downtown and 805, 15 and 8 Freeways, Free Available Street Parking )
**** RE-OPENING NOTICE*****
I very much hope you and your loved ones are relatively safe and healthy.
For all of us these past many months have been quite challenging and a time of adjustment and flexibility.
At this point, with the information available, I am happy to be able to offer in-person sessions for those who want them. .
Here are some procedures I will be putting in place to protect both of us during this time and to enable us to meet in person:
* Please text when u arrive / are parked and wait in your car
* I will text you when it is time to meet
* We will be following social distancing measures
* In order to keep things simple and sanitized I will be the only one touching my door/ doorknob
* I have an air purifier in the office that cleans the air every 15 minutes.
* The restroom will be closed for now
* Please bring a mask and please wear it in common areas.
* I will wear a face mask upon request
* Payment is due before the beginning of the session for simplicity and to reduce contact
If your health, comfort or exposure status changes please inform me and we can switch to a phone session
I am also happy to continue phone sessions instead for anyone who prefers them during this time
I look forward to returning to more normal operations, and being more easily available to you, as long as State/Government ordinances allow.
I am committed to your comfort and safety while in my office, so please feel free to discuss safeguards you may need.
If you are interested in a session please let me know if you would like to come in person or schedule a phone session (if we have not already) and we will discuss good times.
I look forward to speaking with you soon regardless of the format!
Dr. Zander works with individuals, couples, families and adolescents
-Short or long-term work-